Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Picture of the Week- 2.22.11

2-22-11

These pictures were taken at the Hoover Dam in Nevada. Wait what? Did you say pictures? Yes, I did. There’s this overpriced, powerful program called Photoshop and it stitched together some photos I took in rapid succession because I didn’t have a wide angle or fisheye lens with me. Yep, it worked and it worked well. I didn’t set up a tripod or anything. This was one of those split second decisions, and it turned out pretty well. In my opinion that distortion looks pretty sweet. The secret to this will be revealed later. Each of these pictures have the same specs, check ‘em out below:

1/400th sec.    f/3.5      ISO 100

The usual Canon EF-S 18-200mm. at 18mm. lens and Canon EOS 50D body were used to make this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment