Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Contribute to the Blog!

Your JDP Blog header logo

Yeah, I know, this blog isn’t some sort of popular, multi thousand viewer website, but you know, it’s a start. Want to write a post here, make yourself heard? As long as you’ve got something photography related to say, then consider yourself lucky. My schedule sometimes doesn’t allow a video or lengthy post all of the time. If you want to write something here weekly, daily, or once in a while, shoot me an email at jpegphotog@gmail.com . You can post your tips, pictures,  or experiences. This is a great way to get a feel of what photography blogging feels like. Like I said, you might not get acknowledged across the world, but you might. Who knows? It would be great if someone else could get a little something different on here to stir it up a bit. I think some people get a little tired of hearing me. So, what are you waiting for? Send me an email!

~Jacob

jpegphotog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment