Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why Blogging keeps me on my toes

Even though you haven’t been seeing much content come out of this blog, it does keep me busy. I have put down the frequency of posts and I definitely regret doing such a thing. I know, I say this a lot, but expect more to be coming out of this blog. This time I really do mean it. Trust me, it isn’t easy to keep up a blog all the time.

Why does blogging keep me on my toes? The answer to that one is the fact that most of the time, my pictures that I take and the stuff that I write about goes unnoticed. Why? Because only a very small amount of people know what I’m doing. Most of the time, my photos sit on my hard drive and never get viewed or edited. What’s the worth of photos sitting on a hard drive? Nothing. When I know that there is a time and place for my photos to be viewed, I make sure it happens.

I know there aren’t very many readers of this blog but every single one of them is very dedicated to reading the blog when there is new stuff to be read. Still when I get home from a trip or taking pictures somewhere, I know that they need to be edited and posted soon after my trip so my readers can view them. This gives me a reason to edit and post my photos, rather than let them sit on my hard drive and take up space.

The next time you see a post up here, make sure you know that I don’t take this lightly. I try my hardest to deliver the best photos and content you, my reader.

~Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment