Thursday, December 2, 2010

Picture of the week- 12.2.10

12-2-10

Is it really December already? Christmas music was going a long time ago and the tree was up the day after Thanksgiving. Yep, it’s December. Wait, you wanted to know about the photo? It was taken in Grand Teton National Park. I used my Canon EOS 50D machine gun at 6.3 frames per second. Beware, you have to be really quiet to sneak up on an animal like this and you better have you zoom lens, like a 200mm. After I took this picture, I said to myself, where did he go? He was so well camouflaged that I couldn’t see him for a second. Have your machine gun ready:

  • Turn on focus tracking and burst mode
  • It Aperture Priority, go wide open
  • Set your ISO to auto
  • Load, aim, fire!

Specs: 1/400th sec.     f/5.6      ISO 400      200mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment