Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lightning shots Round 2

Although our monsoon season is almost over in Arizona, this seems to be the time when we got most of our rain this year. Last night, we had some pretty intense storms and we even got some rain ourselves. I waited for it to get dark like I usually do to get lightning shots and got out my camera, ready for anything. Sure enough, we had an impressive lightning show last night.

Where did I shoot from? The second floor window of my house. It gave me the best view possible at the time. Here’s my best photo of the night:

IMG_2146-2-2

Pretty big improvement from last time, eh? The shutter was open for a minute an half, if  you were wondering. :) This photo is here in full resolution and you can download and use for desktop backgrounds etc. Enjoy!

~Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment