Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Finally Got My Camera out Again

IMG_1600-Edit-1

I have had a bunch of stuff going on right now. State tests last week and on top of that I have a basketball season going on right now. Adam hasn’t had any soccer games and won’t have any until fall because it’s already starting to warm up into the high 80’s and low 90’s here in sunny Arizona. Adam had a track meet this morning so after what has seemed like years, I finally got my camera out. These shots turned out quite well as there wasn’t a cloud in the sky (Pretty obvious, right?). So light was more than adequate and quite boring. I was getting up to 1/6400th of a second out there.

And by the way, Adam won the 200 meter dash and is going on to the state competition in May! Go Adam!!!! Smile

 

~ Jacob

1 comment: