Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Picture of the Week–12.28.10

IMG_7651

Did you all get what you wanted for Christmas? I hope you did, and I hope it was something to help you be a better photographer! Sorry there was no post yesterday. I might just stick with a couple of pictures for this week. I hope you all had a nice Christmas and if you are spending time with loved-ones please finish reading this post and go spend as much time with them as you possibly can. Oh, you wanted to know how I got this photo, well here ya’ go:

  • Get your external flash off your camera (if you have one)
  • As you can see here, I have the flash to the left of the camera.
  • You are going to need some sort of way to fire your flash while it is off your camera.

Videos will some in the future about off-camera flash and external flashes.

Have a great day!

~Jacob Paul

Specs: 1/30th sec.     f/5     ISO 800    

Canon EF-S 18-200mm. at 70mm.

Canon EOS 50D

No comments:

Post a Comment