Google’s done it again. Google’s Picasa is on my opinion, the best way to make photo collage. You can add backgrounds, adjust the size and style of your photos. You can use it to organize your photos too. Now, if you are a advanced amateur or professional, you may think that this program is too simple for you. Your completely wrong. This is a very easy and quick way to display your photos. Let’s get started to making a collage:
- Download Picasa here.
- Install it.
- Open up Picasa, and step through the wizard (I HIGHLY recommend the Picasa Photo Viewer).
- Let it scan for your pictures.
- When its done, ‘star’ all of the pictures you want in your collage, by clicking on the star at the bottom.
- Now, go into the ‘Starred Photos’ folder and select all of the pictures (Ctrl + A)
- At the bottom, click ‘Collage’
- When Picasa has created your collage, you can choose all kinds of different options in the right sidebar. Experiment!
Here’s a video that also explains how to do it (by me!):